The main EMFF is not running in 2019 – but we’ll be back in February 2020. But, hey, that doesn’t mean we can’t run a photography competition this year and gain inspiration from all of the wonderful images. So here’s the details:
The EMFF 2019 Photography Competitions are now open! Entries close on Sunday 3rd February 2019. Public voting, via our Facebook page, will take place throughout February before the winning entries are announced in March.
The categories for the 2019 photography competition are:
1) My Adventures Since EMFF 2018!
2) Wild Landscapes of Scotland
For a prize, the winner can choose from:
- A weekend pass for EMFF 2020; or,
- The EMFF will make a £50 donation to the John Muir Trust or Scottish Mountain Rescue.
Photos should be in jpeg format and no more than 10MB in size. It must be sent by email. Please state your name and contact phone number in the email. Please also state clearly which category each image is being entered into.
Email your photo entries to: films [at] emff.co.uk … but use @ instead of [at]
Matt Booth was a winner at EMFF 2017 with the above image.
– Closing date for entries is 3 February 2019
– No more than 2 entries per person, per category
– Photos must be sent by email in digital format. Max file size should be 10MB.
– The winning photos are the ones which receive the most ‘likes’ on our Facebook Gallery by Thursday 28th February at 8pm. No correspondence will be entered into.
– The winning photo in each category will receive their choice of either: a weekend pass for EMFF 2020; or a £50 donation will be made by the EMFF to either the John Muir Trust or Mountain Rescue.
– Entrants must have full copyright for any images they submit.
– Entrants give EMFF permission to display the image in their Facebook gallery and in other promotional material relating to EMFF 2020.
If you have any questions in the meantime, please contact us by email.