The EMFF 2020 Photography Competitions are now open! Entries close on Sunday 12h January 2020. Public voting, via our Facebook page, will take place until 5pm on Sunday 16th February. The winning entries are announced at the festival’s closing session.
The categories for the 2020 photography competition are:
1) My Adventures Since the last EMFF!
2) Wild Landscapes of Scotland
For a prize, the winner can choose from:
- A weekend pass for EMFF 2021; or,
- The EMFF will make a £50 donation to the John Muir Trust or Scottish Mountain Rescue.
Photos should be in jpeg format and no more than 10MB in size. It must be sent by email. Please state your name and contact phone number in the email. Please also state clearly which category each image is being entered into.
Email your photo entries to: films [at] emff.co.uk … but use @ instead of [at]
Matt Booth was a winner at EMFF 2017 with the above image.
– Closing date for entries is 12 January 2020
– No more than 2 entries per person, per category
– Photos must be sent by email in digital format. Max file size should be 10MB.
– The winning photos are the ones which receive the most ‘likes’ on our Facebook Gallery by Sunday 16th February at 5pm. No correspondence will be entered into.
– The winning photo in each category will receive their choice of either: a weekend pass for EMFF 2021; or a £50 donation will be made by the EMFF to either the John Muir Trust or Mountain Rescue.
– Entrants must have full copyright for any images they submit.
– Entrants give EMFF permission to display the image in their Facebook gallery and in other promotional material relating to EMFF 2020.
If you have any questions in the meantime, please contact us by email.